What do you do with a TWO year old at Disneyland !?
* Parades - Fun for all ages
* I have a 2yo CRAZY BOY ON THE GO lol no really... so for me I love to take him to Bugs Land and let him free and also to Monsters area... usually unpacked until the evening or later afternoon .
* Playhouse Disney in California Adventure is always a winner - I agree here - dance, sing, laugh and watch .. it's interactive and we all end up grooving a little bit - HOT DOG !
* Fantasyland - crowded for me but a 2 yo can sit on lap or next to most rides and also ride carousel but if you have a park hopper.. i suggest heading over to the one on CA Advent side and ride King Triton's with less of a wait
* Splash pads in bugs land are always a way to get fresh and move onto the next fun thing
* Cars Land is one of my sons favs.. he is in awe just looking down the road on rt66 and at night.. well that's a sight to remember and we always will.. like you are in the movie itself it brings YOU to life too !
Here are a few of MY pics of our toddler and kid fun !
Cars Land, Bugs Land and Meet and Greet !
Relax on Heimlich's ride around yummy scents and scenes !
Catch a ride on Flicks Flight and be a BUG !
and always.. I mean always... GOOF around !
We cant forget to swing my the ESPNZone at Downtown Disney to check on the world Cup standings !
Did you know they have had a big screen and special menu items along with some festivities specifically for World Cup 2014 Viewing !
Disney always knows how to do it ! #disneydoesitbest !
Much more on Kate's review so check it out and enjoy a day at Disneyland .. even if you have a toddler.. You will have an amazing time !
Get ON THE GO OC !
**The review mentioned above in link was written by Kate on her blog.. I added a few of my own thoughts into it myself on my post and pics on this post are mine.**