OC Mom of 2 amazing kids & 2 furbabies! Inspired to keep positive, cook, travel, be adventurous & have fun doing it all.
I love to keep up with and share all activities, Autism friendly, educational and social things to do in OC & beyond. So let's get OnTheGo !
You Can Win an Invite to see “The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure” at Legoland CA
New Lego Movie is coming out -
“The LEGO® Movie™4D A New Adventure”
PC Legoland Ca
We love Legos, Legoland and all of the fun that comes along with the moves. Why? Cause "Everything is Awesome"
We are so excited for the new Lego movie to come out. Do your kids love Lego too?
You can enter to win an invitation to see the movie at Legoland in California.
Here are the deets:
* LEGOLAND® California Resort is hosting an exclusive preview to its newest attraction “The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure” on February 4, 2016 for media, special guests, and one lucky family! Enter the video contest “A New Adventure” between January 11 – January 28, 2016 for your chance to be part of the red carpet excitement!
* What to do? Just make a one minute or less video showing Legoland the joy and excitement associated with trying something new – whether it is the first time riding a roller coaster, traveling to a new destination, or eating a new kind of food.
* How to enter? Have a Facebook or Twitter account? If so, then submitting your video entry is easy! To submit your entry on Facebook, simply post your one minute or less video on the LEGOLAND California Facebook wall and include the tag #My4DAdventure in the status. To submit your entry on Twitter, tweet @LEGOLAND_CA with a link to your video and include the tag #My4DAdventure. Keep in mind, no entries that require download will be accepted.
* Details on winning and all the rules can be found HERE!
* Check out all the fun that goes along with this contest HERE!
We can not wait to see who wins... good luck to all on this awesome adventure!
Before I go, Did you know that Legoland CA offers a disability assistance pass? We have used this and have been so grateful for the ease and comfort it gives my son. It really does help my daughter, husband and I enjoy the fun with him and not spend the day trying to figure out how to keep his autism in line. So grateful for this assistance. Find out all about it HERE on on of our visits.
Stay tuned for more info hot off the press as I get it!