Del Real Foods Recipe Challenge - Quick Delish Shredded Beef Nachos For a Busy Night
Fast and Tasty - What's not to love!?
* Sprinkle with cheese (as much as you like).
* Add Shredded Beef on top and in random places around the tortilla chips.
* Sprinkle more cheese. (yum)
* Heat in microwave for 30 to 45 seconds to melt cheese and heat up meat just a bit more.
* Top with fresh pico (chop 4 tomatoes, 1/2 onion, half bunch of cilantro, 1 jalapeno, 1 table spoon pepper, salt to taste, 1 lime fresh squeezed)
* Finish with a dollop of sour cream.
Shredded Beef Nachos done in 10 minutes or less if you buy store fresh pico de gallo!