Hello Fall, Winter is Just Around the Corner!Now that Halloween is over I always feel like the rest of the year goes so fast.
Thanksgiving is just weeks away and with that you have the Holidays in full effect.
Holiday Gift Guides are making it to social media already and with all the shopping ahead I always like to look at what fun I can have with my family too!
Here is a list (I will feature specific blog posts on some) of the fun things to do in SoCal that I am finding or have done in the past.
Winter Fun In SoCal:
* Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train - Look out for my blog post coming soon with a giveaway too!
Follow On Social for more fun - #IrvineParkRailroad #IPRR #ChristmasTrain #IrvineParkFun
+Irvine Park Railroad +IrvineParkRailroad
* Aquarium of the Pacific - Winter Fun with Aquarium Holidays! Get all the info here! There will be Photos with Santa, Snow on the front Lawn, Special Treats for Animals and more.
+Aquarium of the Pacific
* Winterfest OC - Begins in 6 weeks! We loved this new to OC event last year - here is our recap. Get tickets now starting at $10 here. Ice Skate, snow play, tubing and more... Follow along with #WinterfestOC
* Winter Fun at the Laguna Beach Art Festival - No Updated news yet but I am waiting for this for sure. It's local and low key fun for all. Here is my recap of the fun from last year! Here is the site so you can watch for the news too!
* Newport Beach Boat Parade - A family favorite for over 40 years this local Boat Parade is something to see at least once. But once you see it, you will want to go back, for many years! All the info here!
* CHILL at the Queen Mary - +The Queen Mary Hot Off the Press and a limited time Discount on Tickets too - Select dates from November 23 - January 8. Deets on my blog post here now!
* Holidays at the Disneyland Resort - Hot Tip - You can watch the Holiday Fireworks from the Fifth Rooftop Lounge at the Grand Legacy at the Park or in between the tick booths of each side in the center of the two parks entering from Downtown Disney. More deets on all the Disney Winter Holiday fun here! +Disney Parks
* Knott's Merry Farm - Get all the official deets here on Merry Farm - We have always wanted to attend Merry Farm as a family. I have gone with my daughter but we hope to attend all together this year. +Knott's Berry Farm Follow along on social with #MerryFarm #KnottsMerryFarm
* Legoland Holidays - We had so much fun attending Legoland Holidays and Winter Nights last year. Read all about it here and also check back for more deets for this years event coming soon. +legolandcalifornia
* Irvine Spectrum Center - Decorated for the Holidays even with a Disney themed Tree and Music, the Irvine Spectrum will also have their Ice Skating Rink again. Get all the deets here.
* Local Tree Lighting - Check your local city to see if you have a tree lighting. If not you can always catch the tree lighting at South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, The Outlets at Orange, The Citadel Outlets, The Outlets at San Clemente and will list more as I find them.
More winter fun to come to SoCal and I will keep adding it here!
Do you know of or have you been to, a fun, family friendly winter festive time... let me know and I will add it to the list.