|Photo Credit Traveling Beer Festival|
Let me fill you in on this years' who, what when and where...
The California Beer Festival in San Dimas will take place on Saturday and Sunday, September 12-13, 2015 at Puddingstone Lake in Frank G. Bonelli Park at 120 Via Verde, San Dimas, CA 91773. Tickets are available for purchase online now. Tickets will also be sold at the door while supplies last. Tickets need to be printed in advance and brought to the front gate for entry. All ticket sales are final. A portion of ticket sales will benefit the Gen Giammanco Foundation, which provides financial support to student athletes to assist in their pursuit of both scholastic and athletic success
Individuals must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter the California Beer Festival on Saturday and to consume alcohol. For more information and a full list of participating breweries, please visit www.californiabeerfestival.com.
Have you been to the festival before? If you have - what was your favorite beer?
I will be giving away two general admission tickets to SUNDAY of the festival.
Beer enthusiasts and aficionados alike are invited to ride the Craft Beer Movement wave at “Craft Beer Heaven” on Saturday, September 12. Attendees are invited to enjoy refreshing samples of over 85 select ciders and craft beers on tap including Alosta Brewing Co., Angel City Brewery, Fireman’s Brew and Wicks Brewing, all for the price of a single ticket. The festival will feature live performances from popular local bands, games such as bikini bocce ball and delicious food options such as garlic fries, sliders and tacos. All individuals must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter the California Beer Festival on Saturday.
Ticket options for Saturday’s Craft Beer Heaven are as follows:
- 2-Day VIP Pass - $99: This ultimate California Beer Festival experience includes access to the festival both days, 1-hour early entry on Saturday, tacos from Rubio’s VIP taco bar on Saturday, a CBF tasting cup, a souvenir pint glass and four samples of craft beer on Sunday.
- VIP Early Bird Experience - $75: Limited to only 300 attendees, the VIP experience gives guests a 1-hour early entry into the festival as well as tacos from Rubio’s VIP taco bar, a CBF tasting cup and a souvenir pint glass.
- General Admission - $50: Enjoy samples of over 85 craft beers and ciders. Ticket includes entry to the festival and a CBF tasting cup.
- Designated Driver - $25: Spend the day with friends and make sure they get home safely. Ticket includes entry to the festival, water and a meal from any food vendor.
Ticket options for Sunday’s Hamburgers and Hops are as follows:
- General Admission - $10: Enjoy entry to the festival on Sunday and watch an awesome lineup of tribute bands as they perform their modern and upbeat versions of classics. Craft beer and a variety of food will be available for purchase.
- Sunday Hops Ticket -$35: Access the festival on Sunday and receive a souvenir tasting cup along with four craft beer samples. Food and additional beer will be available for purchase. Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this ticket.
Contest will end on August 16th, Sunday. Winner will be announced and have 24hours to confirm Sunday tickets.. Good Luck!
#Beer #BeerFestival #SanDimas #SanDimasBeerFestival #SeptemberBeerFestivals #FestivalsInSoCal #BeerFestivalsInSoCal #BeerFun #OC #IE #LA #SoCal #SouthernCalifornia #SummerBeerFestivals #SummerFun #SummerFunInSoCal #ThingsToDo *I am being given two tickets to attend and experience on my own for the first time. Looking forward to all of it*