Wednesday, September 23, 2020
LEGOLAND® CALIFORNIA RESORT TREATS KIDS TO A BRICKTACULAR HALLOWEEN IN MINILAND U.S.A.! #Bricktacular #LegolandCalifornia
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Get $10 When You Spend $50 at The Shops at Rossmoor... Incentive to some normalcy.. I'm In! #ShopsAtRossmoor
Trying to get back to some normalcy while supporting local shops and stores.
Here is a great way to do that with an incentive...
The Shops at Rossmoor OFFERS SHOPPERS $10 GIFT CARD FOR $50 SAME-DAY PURCHASES MADE SEPTEMBER 14TH THROUGH SEPTEMBER 20TH
Yay.. the deets..
The Shops at Rossmoor, an outdoor lifestyle shopping center located in Seal Beach, California (https://shopsatrossmoor.com), is holding a special cash-back shopping event September 14th through September 20th. Shoppers who spend $50 or more at The Shops at Rossmoor in same-day receipts during that period will receive a $10 gift card to a select quick-food tenant at the center. Shoppers can redeem their receipts on either Saturday, September 19th, or Sunday, September 20th, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the booth between ULTA Beauty and Staples. Gift cards available while supplies last.
During September 14 - September 20 shop to receive offer and Redeem Offer September 19 - September 20: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
About The Shops at Rossmoor: The Shops at Rossmoor is an 373,000-square-foot outdoor lifestyle shopping center with a unique collection of more than 30 name-brand and boutique shopping and dining options including Talbots, Soft Surroundings, Kohl’s, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Ulta Beauty, Chipotle Mexican Grill, California Pizza Kitchen, Panera Bread, In-N-Out Burger and Sprouts Farmers Market. The Shops at Rossmoor features a beautiful outdoor setting conveniently located just off the 405 freeway between Lampson and Katella on Seal Beach Boulevard.
For more information, visit www.shopsatrossmoor.com or follow the center on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theshopsatrossmoor/ and Instagram at www.instagram.com/theshopsatrossmoor/.
The Shops at Rossmoor
12201 Seal Beach Boulevard
Seal Beach, CA 90740
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Knott’s Taste of Fall-O-Ween #KnottsFallOWeen #FallOWeen #Knotts
The New Knott’s Taste of Fall-O-Ween Offers Safe Family Outdoor Activities, Themed Food and Treats & a Special Trick-or-Treat Trail in Celebration of the Halloween Season
While the theme park remains closed, Knott's Berry Farm introduces its newest family-friendly outdoor food and retail experience celebrating the Halloween season and the flavors of Fall with Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween.
Taking place Fridays through Sundays beginning September 25th, Knott’s pays tribute to the year's spookiest season with a Fall food experience unlike any other. The spirit of Halloween comes to life with a cornucopia of Harvest and Halloween décor that will transform the park for the season.
Guests of all ages can dress up in their most festive costumes* to experience one-of-a-kind themed food and treats, exclusive event merchandise including specialty items from local crafters, an all-new “Into the Fog” art show with over 45 new art pieces celebrating the scary season, and so much more. Plus included with a junior tasting card, young guests will have an opportunity to take a trip through the fully themed Camp Snoopy Trick-or-Treat Trail presented by Hershey, loaded with multiple treat stations and special spooky decorations.
All Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween activities will be conducted at a safe and socially distant space for families to enjoy.
Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween will take place Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, September 25 -November 1. The only way to experience the limited time Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween is with a tasting card purchased in advance at knotts.com (a tasting card is required for event entry).
Event hours will be Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm -9pm and Sundays from 12pm to 8pm. Regular tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $35 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings and Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11) are $20 (plus tax) and include three tastings plus a trip through the Camp Snoopy Trick-or-Treat Trail.
Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit. Knott’s Taste of Fall-O-Ween hotel packages are also available at Knotts.com. In order to manage proper physical distancing of guests, Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween tasting cards will be limited each day and may sell out.
As Knott’s Berry Farm continues to follow state, local and CDC health guidelines, these are the continued safety measures and operational changes we have established to ensure the safety of our guests:
· Tasting cards are limited each day to ensure proper physical distancing
· Upon arrival, guests will be required to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
· All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Fall-O-Ween or the Knott's California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while sitting at a table or bench to eat
· Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets
· Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
· Seating is spaced out throughout the Taste of Fall-O-Ween event footprint
· Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area
· All associates will be screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work
· Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene
· Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations
· Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity Queue lines outside of store locations are marked with six-foot markers where needed.
For all details regarding Taste of Fall-O-Ween and the park’s current health and safety screenings, please visit knotts.com.
* While guests are encouraged to come dressed in their most festive costumes, approved face coverings still are mandatory. Costume masks are not allowed as a substitution for required face coverings.
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, September 25 -November 1 / Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm to 9pm and Sundays from 12pm to 8pm
Knott’s Berry Farm - 8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620
For more information on Taste of Fall-O-Ween please visit or join the conversation by using #Knotts #TasteofFallOWeen on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Can not wait!!!!!