Happy 100th Anniversary Celebration to Knott's Berry Farm
Kicking off the festivities with this year's Peanuts Celebration!
Knott's Peanuts Celebration is on during weekends through March 1st plus February 10th, 14th and 17th.
Knott's Berry Farm really does a Berry good job with their seasonal events. All opinions are our own.
The unique food offerings, special shows, hands on fun, sweet, treats, drinks like sarsaparilla floats, character sightings and so much more.
Let's get into some of our favorites & must do's at Peanuts Celebration.
* Sketch School - visit Bird Cage Theater and learn how to draw your favorite Peanuts character. I surprised myself with my Snoopy sketch.
* Character Meet & Greets - Big news here! Did you know that Spike, Snoopy's brother, is now in the park during Peanuts Celebration. You can find Spike in Calico Park during the Cowboy Jamboree with Linus & Franklin and over in Fiesta Village during the Discoteca de Silencio aka silent disco.
* Pig Pen's Pig Pen - Who doesn't love barn animals... little piggies you guys! Of course there's the sweetest dustball around too... Pig Pen! You can find him, a bunch of animal friends & a cute photo opp all at Livery Stable.
* Happiness Is ... a new show! No, really that's the name of it, Happiness Is! I love that the theme is basically be YOU and those who love you will love you for YOU.
A fun show with songs, dancing and trampolines... True Friendship. On at Calico Mine stage during the day.
* The Food! I am not sure where to begin since we love all the eats & treats at Knott's.
Each seasonal event Knott's adds in some seriously flavors in all categories from burgers to desserts and then some.
Check out our recap of all things dining Peanuts Celebration here.
Find all your favorites at these locations.
Family Fun For Everyone
Not limiting ourselves or you to just our must do favorites... here are more things to do while visiting Knott's Peanuts Celebration.
(Note.. I really feel like a season pass is the way to go, don't rush through foodie experiences, rides or shows.. just return another day)