OC Mom of 2 amazing kids & 2 furbabies! Inspired to keep positive, cook, travel, be adventurous & have fun doing it all.
I love to keep up with and share all activities, Autism friendly, educational and social things to do in OC & beyond. So let's get OnTheGo !
Guide to Everything Peanuts Celebration at Knott's Berry Farm #KnottsPeanutsCelebration
Happy 100th Anniversary Celebration to Knott's Berry Farm
Kicking off the festivities with this year's Peanuts Celebration!
Knott's Peanuts Celebration is on during weekends through March 1st plus February 10th, 14th and 17th.
Knott's Berry Farm really does a Berry good job with their seasonal events. All opinions are our own.
The unique food offerings, special shows, hands on fun, sweet, treats, drinks like sarsaparilla floats, character sightings and so much more.
Let's get into some of our favorites & must do's at Peanuts Celebration.
* Sketch School - visit Bird Cage Theater and learn how to draw your favorite Peanuts character. I surprised myself with my Snoopy sketch.
* Character Meet & Greets - Big news here! Did you know that Spike, Snoopy's brother, is now in the park during Peanuts Celebration. You can find Spike in Calico Park during the Cowboy Jamboree with Linus & Franklin and over in Fiesta Village during the Discoteca de Silencio aka silent disco.
* Pig Pen's Pig Pen - Who doesn't love barn animals... little piggies you guys! Of course there's the sweetest dustball around too... Pig Pen! You can find him, a bunch of animal friends & a cute photo opp all at Livery Stable.
* Happiness Is ... a new show! No, really that's the name of it, Happiness Is! I love that the theme is basically be YOU and those who love you will love you for YOU.
A fun show with songs, dancing and trampolines... True Friendship. On at Calico Mine stage during the day.
* The Food! I am not sure where to begin since we love all the eats & treats at Knott's.
Each seasonal event Knott's adds in some seriously flavors in all categories from burgers to desserts and then some.
Check out our recap of all things dining Peanuts Celebration here.
Find all your favorites at these locations.
Family Fun For Everyone
Not limiting ourselves or you to just our must do favorites... here are more things to do while visiting Knott's Peanuts Celebration.
(Note.. I really feel like a season pass is the way to go, don't rush through foodie experiences, rides or shows.. just return another day)
Take a step back in time and visit Pigskin Peanuts at Ghost Town Hall. Here you can see how much love Charles Shultz had for football.
Woodstock's Birds-Eye view is a fun way to take a break and enjoy the view from the top. Ride the Sky Cabin up, up and away with Woodstock.
3.2.1... Blast Off! Catch the ever so cute Space Beagle show in Camp Snoopy at the Camp Snoopy Theater. Snoopy may or may not be the first dog on the moon!
In the evening, grab a snack, maybe a Boysenberry cider and enjoy Woodstock.. okay well it's Woodstock's Music Festival, on the Calico Mine Stage & it's really a Berry good time. The Jelly of The Month Club performs a high energy rock concert.
Don't forget the classic Grand Sierra Railroad. The Beagle bonanza is starting and no one wants to miss out.
Special merchandise is always a great souvenir and gift.
Each season and special event there are new items from apparel to hats and this year for the 100th anniversary Knott's is also releasing a 100 pin limited series.
It's a berry exciting time to be visiting Knott's Berry Farm. You can get full details, show times, park hours and more here https://www.knotts.com/
We are so excited to be Knott's Berry Farm Ambassadors. We started a special IG page too for all our Knott's Berry Farm adventures. Check it out at Www.instagram.com/KnottsBerryGramFam