Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Miguel’s Jr. Tamales Return With Holiday Gift Card Specials Available Online and In-store November 2 – December 31
Frosted by the Sea from November 17th to January 1st at the Iconic Hotel del Coronado
Monday, November 14, 2022
Illuminate Silverlakes’ will run for select evenings, November 25 – December 30, from 6 pm to 10 pm
Disney On Ice - Road Trip Adventures in SoCal - Tickets on Sale Now! #DisneyOnIce
Have you heard the news?! Disney On Ice is returning to SoCal!!!
Disney On Ice presents Road Trip Adventures... *** tickets on sale now***
Will take Families on a Fun-Fueled Excursion to Iconic Disney Destinations
Playing SoCal from December 8 – January 2
Disney On Ice Preferred Customers can purchase advance tickets starting today to get the best seats available before tickets go on-sale to the general public on August 30th.
Fans can still sign up to become a Disney On Ice Preferred Customer and get exclusive access to the pre-sale offer code.
Location details in photos and Disney on Ice photos are courtesy of Disney on Ice.
Have some fun & get social with #disneyonice #Disney #disneyonicesocal
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
eyeXam in Newport Beach Now Open!
Our friends shared a new eye exam location with us. Since it's been a few years since I've had an eye exam of my own I'm looking into it.
Here are the details of the grand opening and location. Dr. Nikki Iravani cuts the ribbon and welcomes all to eyeXam!
From the press...
"Last week eyeXam in Newport Beach celebrated its opening weekend with a special VIP preview grand opening event.
Over 100 friends, family, community members and OC notables toasted to the event with a special ribbon cutting ceremony hosted by the City of Newport Beach, Chamber of Commerce, and a representative of Orange County Supervisor Lisa Bartlett. Each presented Dr. Nikki Iravani (eyeXam Founder and CEO) with certifications and commendations before she cut the ribbon and officially opened the doors to OC's newest eyeXam optometry practice
The introduction of the new Orange County location follows the company’s success in Silicon Valley. eyeXam’s second location in Newport Beach, which officially opened on November 4, will offer a truly exceptional eye care experience for all ages. “Our mission is to create a new eye care experience, one founded on the belief that vision is power and no measure is too great to take care of it,” shared Founder and CEO Dr. Iravani.
Located inside the Crystal Cove Shopping Center at 7976 E Coast Hwy. Newport Beach, CA, eyeXam is equipped with the most advanced clinical equipment and fully staffed with specialty-trained doctors as well as beauty, wellness, and high-end eyewear fashion experts."
For more information or to schedule an appointment visit eyeXam.com, and follow on social media at @eyexamoptometry.
Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce President Steve Rosansky, eyeXam Founder and CEO Dr. Nikki Iravani, and Newport Beach Mayor Kevin Muldoon cut the ribbon to celebrate eyeXam's grand opening at the Crystal Cove Shopping Center in Newport Beach. Photo Credit: @2mb_imagery
Knott's Merry Farm kicks off November 18th to January 8th!! #KnottsMerryFarm #MerryFarm
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
“Pirates Take Christmas” show returns to Pirates Dinner Adventure - Fun for Whole Family! #OCPirateCrew #piratesdinneroc
SeaWorld San Diego Celebrates the Holiday Season with ALL-NEW Additional Entertainment This Year! #SeaWorld
ALL-NEW festive Entertainment for the Whole Family
Make new holiday traditions with ALL-NEW shows and experiences sure to become guest favorites in no time! From soulful renditions of holiday classics to a special cavalcade with Mrs. Claus, there’s no shortage of ways that guests can fill their days and evenings at Christmas Celebration!
ALL-NEW performances and activities include:
- A Stocking Full of Soul Theater Show – Join “America’s Got Talent” Finalist Bryan Cheatham as he and his friends sing and dance the night away while getting ready for his big Christmas Celebration! Experience a soulful celebration of Holiday classics with appearances by some of your favorite SeaWorld characters in this original production. Located at Mission Bay Theater on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays starting Nov. 18.
- A Joyous Celebration Theater Show – The magic of Christmas will come alive at A Joyous Celebration! This family-friendly show combines energetic dancing, familiar Holiday songs, bright lights, and a Broadway-style set to bring out the Yuletide cheer in everyone! Located at Nautilus Amphitheater nightly starting Nov. 18
- Mrs. Claus’ Christmas Cavalcade – See Mrs. Claus and her band of merry elves as they make their way throughout the park on a festive procession for guests to view several times daily.
- The Holly Pops and Holiday Hipsters –Two acapella Christmas caroling groups will surprise and delight guest throughout the park. Their fresh and inventive arrangements of holiday favorites will bring the magic of the season to life.
- Donner and Blitzen’s LaZer LAZER with a ‘Z’ Light Show – This NEW show will bring festive laser light fun to guests twice nightly at the front of the park.
- A Christmas Wish Fireworks Show - There’s nothing like seeing the magic of Christmas light up the sky above SeaWorld. With festive colors and brilliant pyrotechnics Don’t miss the thrilling spectacle of this special new holiday fireworks display, showing on select nights in December.
Experience a Winter Wonderland in Southern California
With wintery décor, snowfall throughout the park, and eye-catching displays including the iconic and newly reimagined 320-foot SkyTower Tree of Lights and holiday fireworks, guests will enjoy a wonderland of holiday fun. Guests can renew holiday traditions by following the reindeer hoof prints to visit Santa and have an opportunity to share their Christmas wishes with him. Plus, everyone’s favorite reindeer is nearby at Rudolph's Christmastown where Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer™ will make spirits bright with a photo to take home and cherish.
Other returning festive fun includes:
- Holiday Cocktails, Craft Beer, Hot Chocolate & More - Grown-ups will want to get even more festive with an ice-cold brew, a glass of wine or one of SeaWorld’s specialty holiday cocktails. Or for the whole family, experience SeaWorld’s famous hot chocolate with candy toppings.
- Reindeer Round-Up Scavenger Hunt – Get started on a merry quest with a Reindeer Round-Up Map! Explore the park to find all of Santa’s beloved reindeer and mark each location on your map to collect a special gift. Plus, see live reindeer at Santa’s Village. Follow Donner and Blitzen’s magical reindeer hoof prints, throughout the park as the lead you directly to Santa.
- Holiday Lights & Magic - Explore the magic and wonder of SeaWorld’s beautifully decorated outdoor park grounds and the iconic SkyTower Tree of Lights, redesigned to look more like a Christmas tree than ever and bring holiday magic to all who can see it. Plus, enjoy a 30 ft. Christmas tree with twinkling lights and Christmas songs programmed to the movement of multiple lighting designs.
- The Holiday Brass - Nothing says “Happy Holidays” like the energetic and iconic sound of our SeaWorld Christmas Brass Band. Starting on Nov. 18, Holiday Brass can be found throughout the park and at the Wild Arctic stage at select times.
“We’re excited to once again bring holiday magic to our guests during SeaWorld Christmas Celebration and help create special memories for the families who have made us a part of their holiday traditions,” said Tim Hamilton, Vice President of Entertainment at SeaWorld San Diego. “We hope guests will love the new offerings we have this year, as we made sure there was something for everyone – from our new shows featuring beloved holiday songs, to our new holiday fireworks show, snowfall throughout the park our dazzling Christmas lights, and of course Santa Claus.”
SeaWorld will also be celebrating Hanukkah and Kwanzaa with more details to come. Event times and dates are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please see seaworld.com/san-diego/
Universal Studios Hollywood Celebrates the Holiday Season with Fan Favorite Merriments! #universalstudios
“Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” brings the spirit of the holiday season to the village of Hogsmeade™, which is transformed with festive décor and merriment. Guests can savor a delicious Hot Butterbeer™ while enjoying a special holiday a capella performance from the Hogwarts Frog Choir. Activities also include holiday shopping for exclusive items within the village shops, including personalized ornaments and notebooks, and dining on hearty holiday fare at Three Broomsticks™.
As night falls on the snowy town, Hogwarts™ Castle will come to life in a dazzling spectacle, “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle.” The impressive light projection show will amaze audiences with its stunning imagery and animation as the castle infuses the land with joyous wonderment and features music and sounds from the Harry Potter film series.
The cheerful “Grinchmas” Who-bilation will return in jolly fashion to Universal Plaza, located in the heart of the theme park. Festive park-goers can marvel in amazement at the topsy-turvy 65 foot-tall “Grinchmas” tree decorated with hundreds of ornaments and thousands of LED lights. Every evening, a jovial tree lighting ceremony will excite guests as they listen to the Grinch himself tell his story along with the Who-ville Whos, ending in a snowball flurry, bringing joy and merriment to all.
A variety of activities are available to guests looking to get into the “Grinchmas” spirit. The Grinch and his faithful dog Max will be available for photo opportunities throughout the day. Cindy-Lou Who leads daily story time for young visitors looking to learn of “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and the Who-ville post office will be accepting postcards with holiday messages. Additionally, an array of sweet holiday treats, including hot cocoa, will be available for purchase.
Adding to the theme park activities, Universal CityWalk will be dressed for the holiday season with spirited décor and a 40 foot-tall Christmas tree featuring more than 200,000 LED lights. The infamous Voodoo Doughnut will tempt guests with delicious seasonal flavors to celebrate the holiday spirit.