OC Mom of 2 amazing kids & 2 furbabies! Inspired to keep positive, cook, travel, be adventurous & have fun doing it all.
I love to keep up with and share all activities, Autism friendly, educational and social things to do in OC & beyond. So let's get OnTheGo !
It is NO Secret that we love the House of Mouse. We try to attend the special events and seasonal Magic as much as we can. This year we were able to attend one of our favorites, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
Thanks to RMATP we had a Mouskarific Time!
Aside from the decor that is all fall and Halloween, the experience is something else kind of like the Hoiliday's at the DLR - just a different kind of Walt Magic you can't miss.
YoHoYoHo it's a Pirate's life for OnTheGoOCKid
This year I was lucky enough to attend on behalf of Ramada Maingate at the Park, our favorite hotel feet from Disneyland's main gate. My mini me Disney Insider OnTheGoOCKid took to Main Street and all over Disneyland trick or treating.
We have been before and it seems like it is different in some ways each year, or maybe it is just hte magic that we choose to feel each time. We do have a few tips from both my kiddo and I to help you enjoy the most out of your MNSSHP visit.
Oh and tickets are selling out fast!
* Go early, take advantage of the time of park play for the price.
* Bring an extra bag, there's always more candy given that fits in the cute souvenir bag Disneyland gives.
* If you're an annual pass holder make sure to stop at the ap treat stop for a bag and goodie surprise. This year it was a rise crispie treat and yummy.
* Stay to enjoy the parade and fireworks ride rides! The lines are shorter than 10 min wait and some have special effects like our favs space mountain and haunted mansion.
* Enjoy the photo ops..and special characters that are out for meet and greets!