Summer Family Fun Mazda3 Test Drive!
So many Features and so much fun to drive, the Mazda3 was ideal for my family, with 5 doors and so much packed inside and out it.
Fun to drive and great gas mileage, the +Mazda USA we test drove was my first time in a Mazda and I loved it.
Some of our favorite features off the list and must not miss:
* Heated seats - these are not as needed in Sunny So Cal but totally useful for those early morning drives to work or late night soccer practices after the sun goes down. My 8yo loved this feature... a lot!
* Sunroof that is automatic one touch
* Sport drive - with a push of a button the pick up and speed are kicked into gear
* 9 Bose Speakers that illuminate the bass throughout the whole car
* Handle shifters for manual mode
* Side mirror car approaching sensors - bling spot monitoring is so helpful
* Rear cross traffic alert
* Front, rear and side airbags for premium safety
* Eye level view of speed with adjustable viewer in the Active Driving Display
* Tight turns amazing suspension
* Hands free everything makes it easy to control volume, phone and all with just touches not looking away from the road.
* Toggle remote at hand level for less eyes off road
* Room for 5 and all our gear - and I mean ALL OUR GEAR :)
* Softest leather feature was added to my test drive and it was so comfortable
* Luxury comfort with a super sporty drive
* Amazing gas mileage ( we drove with the AC on and all over So Cal and after 7 days out maybe $10 into the tank.
* Starting at around 17K - A deal and steal in my opinion! Sporty, roomy, amazing handling, room for 5, and the feeling of luxury interior, the Mazda3 is perfectly on price point.