OC Mom of 2 amazing kids & 2 furbabies! Inspired to keep positive, cook, travel, be adventurous & have fun doing it all.
I love to keep up with and share all activities, Autism friendly, educational and social things to do in OC & beyond. So let's get OnTheGo !
Knott's Spooky Farm Our Family Favs - Weekends In October & the 31st #KnottsSpookyFarm
Knott's Berry Farm Brings Spooky Farm Festivities In October!
Weekends in October and on Halloween you can enjoy so much fall fun at Knott's Spooky Farm.
Thank you and huge shout out to Knott's Berry Farm for having us out on Sunday. It was a perfect day for trick or treating and meeting ghouls in Ghost Town.
But the fun does not stop there.....
During Knott's Spooky Farm the entire theme park is transformed with Spooky spider webs, creepy crawlers, musical shows, Halloween themed foods and so much more.
Here is what it's all about so that you can plan your day to make the most of your visit.
Special For Spooky Farm
* Themed Foods and Apparel - from the delightfully frightful funnel cakes to the all time favs of corn on the cob. Don't forget to grab your seasonal 2017 Spooky Farm Shirt too! So Cute this year.
* Spooky Shows - catch the showtimes in Cam Spooky for the Peanuts Gang on stage. We loved it. Brings a bit of comedy and all your favorite characters in costume to life on stage.
* Character Photos in costume - get a group photo or snap a selfie with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and all the Peanuts in Camp Spooky
* Some rides given a little twist to bring out the Spooky in them. Did you know that one of everyone's fav's... the Log Ride has a spooky side...
* Dia Del Los Muertos exhibit - A cultural and educational look inside the afterlife and alters presented to our loved ones that have passed on. A celebration of the dead.
* Pumpkin Crafts - for a small additional charge ($5) you can create a pumpkin of your own to take home as a Halloween Knott's Spooky Farm Souvenir
* Trick or Treat Trail - Hop, Skip or jump on down through the trick or treat trail that winds through Ghost Town main street.
* Creepy Creatures - While trick or treating don't forget to stop by both human and bug type of creepy creatures.
They are lurking all over but don't worry they wont give you too much of a fright!
The Fast Lane pass was super helpful with my sins Autism. It's similar to the assisted pass but it does not have any time wait delay other than the few people in front of you if any. We loved that, thanks so much Knott's!
It's really special to make family traditions stick. My kids love returning year after year to Knott's Spooky Farm!
Maybe it's because the whole park gives them an opportunity to explore not just rides, shows, trick or treating and Boysenberry Punch but also cause we can enjoy everything as a family.
When there is so much to do it is easy to fill your day with activities.
The Knott's team members are always amazing and were extremely patient with my sons aspbergers sensory.
My daughter had the best time interacting with the Scary not so Scary haunts that lurked the trick or treat trails of Ghost Town!
We've been making milestones at Knott's! This year at Spooky Farm my son was old enough to ride Ghost Rider! Yup..nailed it... twice!
It's these little things that fill my heart and keep us wanting to make the memories we do.