It's been 7 years since we visited SeaWorld San Diego & a lot has changed!
We loved the Christmas Celebration themed shows, Rudolph's village of fun & seeing beautiful sealife up close.
We had so much fun exploring we wanted to give you some tips and must do's too... don't forget the Holiday festivities are on now until January 5th.
* Arrive early & plan to do a combination of rides, shows & sights.
* See guest services for an assistance pass. This will help on the wait or return times for sensory needs.
* Take a break to have a snack & watch the tree lighting. Grab a souvenir like this cutie!
* When it's cool it's cold. Remember to bring a sweater, the later shows past 4pm tend to cool down fast and most shows are outside.
* Bring water and special dietary needs snacks in. if you forget anything... visit one of the gift shops. I saw basically everything on hand in one or the other.
* Plan on spending all day if you can to make the most out of your visit but don't forget to take little breaks too. The walk through exhibits help with this too.
* Watch the timing and show guide of activities too. You can time it where overlap a show with a ride in between the next show.
* Don't forget your camera. There are a lot of photo opps and places to smile with the Holiday Festive scenery.
* Cute festive holiday merch!
Here are the full deets to make the most of the Christmas Celebration on my blog post from a few weeks ago too!
Enjoy your visit & have a whale of a tale visit!