My Top 7 Tips and Must Do's at LEGOLAND
When I’m with my mom friends, we always stop to enjoy a special sweet treat over at Granny’s Apples. There is a ton of great rides for all ages.
Here are my top 7 tips for LEGOLAND:
1. Start on the right side of the park. Most people tend to go left, thus longer lines for the rides.
2. Eat Apple Fries at Granny’s Apple and maybe eat them once more! No Joke here and you can only find them at LEGOLAND! Look for it between Castle Hill and Hideaways.
3. Need a little extra help while visiting LEGOLAND? No worries. Just send them a text at 760-203-3604 and they will assist you right away.
4. Mini-Figure Trading. Bring a mini-figure or buy one to trade. It is like pin trading and super fun to do.
5. There's lots to do when you're 2 at LEGOLAND. Look for the "bear" symbol on the park map for special attractions geared for the terrific two's. You can also plan ahead by downloading the LEGOLAND app that provides all the height restrictions.
6. Be prepared and bring a sweater for cool fall and winter nights. Even though the water park opens up in March, the weather can be breezy and cool some days.
7. Hungry? Kids Eat Free at Legoland's Pizza and Pasta Buffet after 3pm! They have so many different pizza options, and I had at least 3 pastas plus a full salad bar with cold pasta as well.
Let me tell you - Legoland's first aid is amazing. My daughter somehow scratched her hand so we had to stop by to get it cleaned up. They are nice, friendly and super fast. Did I mention I saw an outlet and wanted to sit and charge my phone. Oh, I didn't, well that's what I wanted to do but the girls were ready for more Lego fun.
What a great day! It was a full day of fun, food and laughs at LEGOLAND. If you have a full day, consider adding SEALife Aquarium and/or the Water Park for more fun. The day goes by way too fast, but we had time to run through Heartlake City once more and did a few fun "chores" in the stables. The girls were loving it so much and I loved that we now have memories that will last a lifetime!
For more information about LEGOLAND and attractions, please visit their website at www.legoland.com/california.
Click on a Picture to Read a Featured Bloggers Legoland Post
US Residents Only. Tickets are good at the LEGOLAND California Resort only and will expire 12/31/16. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. LET'S PLAY OC! will attempt to contact the winner for 7 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.