OC Mom of 2 amazing kids & 2 furbabies! Inspired to keep positive, cook, travel, be adventurous & have fun doing it all.
I love to keep up with and share all activities, Autism friendly, educational and social things to do in OC & beyond. So let's get OnTheGo !
My sister in law and I got to hang out for a super cool night of drinks and amazing musical performances by Taylor and her team!
It all started when my other sister in law and I daughter swapped. Her youngest for my oldest for a cruise to Ensenada. I jumped at the opportunity to have my baby girl experience such a fun time but the days they were gone fell on the same Friday that the Taylor Swift concert she was going to was on.... Only she didn't know she was going!
We decided to let her go on the cruise and I would take her tickets to Taylor Swift! I KNOW RIGHT! LUCKY ME! Grecia, my sister in law, and I were so excited to get to LA Live and have a few drinks. That we did and fun we had.
+Coca-Cola handing out the best signature bottles of Coke!
We took a shot, had a beer and walked into the Staples Center to see the best concert ever!
Top 5 favorite moments of the show
* her...she is just phenomenal and beautiful on stage and in the show itself
* how humble her voice is when she speaks from her heart to her audience
* the crowd... interactive and happy to be there the crowd is what completely makes the show or breaks it with their involvement
* surprise guests are always fun and she loves to surprise her guests ...
* the flawless transition from speaking to song to story she's telling..the flawless flow of the show was so enjoyable and exciting that you can't believe it's over when it is.
Although I am so happy my daughter was able to go on a cruise and I was able to use her ticket.... TAYLOR SWIFT is one performance and performer I really can not wait to take her to.
Our seats were up there but every seat in the house is a good one. We had a blast - really was the best over all performance I have seen in a long time. Sorry my baby bug had to miss it to go on a cruise, oh my, but I can not wait to take her to +Taylor Swift and enjoy a second show myself!
Thank you TAYLOR SWIFT for showing young and old that being cool means being who YOU are - and that kindness is amazing!
Keep Being an Inspiration to all girl. I would be fine with it if my daughter said she wanted to be just like you!