In it's 107th year, the Newport Beach Christmas Boast Parade starts TODAY and is set to be better than ever!
|PC Newport Beach Boat Parade|
Since I was a kid, my mom would take us to see the parade. This is something that my mom and dad use to to before kids and a tradition that became fun for the 4 of us for a long time.
Now it is my turn to help those traditions live on and since I too have a family now, we have been to the Parade so that our kids can pass that beautiful Holiday tradition to their kids too.
Here are the details on the event:
* Starts tonight, Wednesday the 16th and will go through the 20th!
* Yachts, kayaks, canoes and other small boats will light up the harbor as a dazzling array of holiday lights and music fill the air
* The same route has been used for years. You can see that route here!
* Dress warm and bring something warmer. You do not want to miss all the fun.
* The lights are not only on the water but also on the surrounding homes and buildings so that you are looking at what they like to call the Ring of Lights.
Have you been before? Let me know what you like most and what is a can't miss favorite of yours?
Have a wonderful time making Christmas boat Parade memories everyone.
It gets a little cold waterfront so remember those jackets and warm drinks!
#NewportBeachBoatParade #BoatParade #Newport #SoCal #OC #ThingsToDo #OCFun #WinterInOC #Water #Beach #Boats #Traditions
Post a Comment