OC FAIR OPENS FRIDAY!!
Featuring Performances by Styx and BOSTON, OC Brew Hee Haw Craft Beer Round-up plus Motorcycle Events
Featuring 23 Days of Nightly Entertainment, Delicious Eats, Carnival Rides and All Things OC Fair July 15-August 14
Other events for the opening weekend of the 2016 OC Fair (July 15-17) include:
Friday, July 15 (Open Noon-Midnight)
* Styx in the Pacific Amphitheatre (8:15 p.m.)
* Queen Nation – A Tribute to the Music of Queen in The Hangar (8:30 p.m.)
* X-Treme Freestyle Moto-X in the Action Sports Arena (7:30 p.m.)
* Brew Hee Haw Craft Beer Festival (7-10 p.m.)
Saturday, July 16 (Open 10 a.m.-Midnight)
* Dead Man’s Party – The Oingo Boingo Tribute in The Hangar (8:30 p.m.)
* 42nd Annual Speedway Fair Derby in the Action Sports Arena (7:30 p.m.)
* Brew Hee Haw Craft Beer Round-up (1-4 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.)
Sunday, July 17 (Open 10 a.m.-Midnight)
* Ozomatli in The Hangar (8:30 p.m.)
* SummerFist 9 – Mixed Martial Arts in the Action Sports Arena (6 p.m.)
* Brew Hee Haw Craft Beer Round-up (2-5 p.m.)
Throughout the 2016 OC Fair (July 15-August 14), Fairgoers can
The Fair is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Visit ocfair.com/2016 for a full listing of activities or download the free smartphone app.
The OC Fair wants you to “Get Your Fair Face On!” July 15-August 14, 2016 with 23 days and nights of food, rides, shopping, exhibits, animals and headline performances in the Pacific Amphitheater, nightly music in The Hangar and adrenaline-inducing events in the Action Sports Arena. The Fair is open Wednesday-Sunday. Tickets are available for purchase at ocfair.com or from the on-site Box Office (limited hours.) Free parking and shuttle service are available on Saturdays and Sundays from the Experian parking structure located off the Bristol St. exit of the 405 freeway.