I love where we live!! OC is the place for me…
Orange County has the best of both, well, all worlds, with the beach and mountains only a short drive away. La Habra is centrally located in North Orange County.
Thank you to Portola Walk for Inviting me out to tour the property and model homes - all opinions are my own.
Have you been to La Habra?
With roots of rich CA history, a children's museum, an old town feel with modern updates, and a community involvement, La Habra proves itself to be a wonderful city.
Situated at the center of the greatest La Habra has to offer; Portola Walk by Olson Homes boasts in-town living and a connected lifestyle.
Models Now Open and Tours offered daily…
After taking a 3 hour tour around Portola Walk, I was surprised at how long I was exploring the new homes.
Okay, so let's get into some of my favorite things about Portola Walk in La Habra!
Highlights of the beautiful quaint community and its homes…
* Close to the East San Gabriel Valley and just moments away from Beach Boulevard. 10 min from the freeway and 30 minutes to beaches. Also, only 30 minutes to south county cities such as Mission Viejo.
* Close proximity to work and school, plus local access to neighborhood shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. New developments of specialty dining are popping up within close proximity, raising the value of social and local exploring to support the community. Also, I love museums and did you know La Habra has a children's museum!?
* Best of all—each of Portola Walk’s 50 (45 market rate and 5 affordable) townhomes feature energy efficient designs, created with quality craftsmanship that’s been perfected with over 25 years of homebuilding experience.
* Open and Welcoming Floor Plans. I love the feeling of being able to not only see what my kiddos are doing, but also ask them to help me out in the kitchen or offer them help on homework.
The open floor plan dining and living with an amazing kitchen island makes all the difference to me. I love being connected and spending time with family and friends!
* Bright with Windows Everywhere! Each room is filled with natural sunlight. It's wonderful!
* Optional first floor bedroom or den in Plan 6. During my tour, I was able to really navigate through each of the model homes. Plan 5, the three bedroom floorplan, is just as magnificent and modernly equipped as Plan 6, the four bedroom floorplan.
I have to mention the Plan 6 home has access to an optional bedroom on the first floor through the garage or front door. This is great for an older teen or office but really stood out to me on a personal level. Having a room on the first floor makes it convenient for a grandparent or someone who may not be able to do stairs all the time.
There's an attached powder room as well, so it's also perfect for someone who may need to have access to daily living comfort or special needs capabilities, too.
Bonus...take a peek at my videos from the grand opening of Portola Walk this past weekend here and here!
Double bonus...Portola Walk is less than 20 minutes from Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm!!
Portola Walk is also only a short drive from the beach and the mountains so you can hit the sand and the slopes in the winter!
If you are interested in pricing and availability, I can direct you here for more information!
Book a tour today and discover the ideal neighborhood for a connected life. Details here.
Happy house hunting, SoCal, and when you stop by the Portola Walk Welcome Center, let them know Penny from OnTheGoOC says hello!
Post a Comment