Winter Fest OC, returns to the OC Fair & Event Center December 19th through January 5th!
Winter Fest will debut its fifth consecutive year bringing “Winter to the OC” with new food, entertainment, and more attractions than before guaranteeing fun for all ages.
Thank you Winter Fest for providing us with a giveaway and winter fun in OC. All opinions are our own.
Check out our recap from past years https://youtu.be/C2gMiDk9P-Q
Let's break it down!
My kids favorites in the past...
* My kiddos enjoy the festival of lights a lot. We love to ride the train and walk through.
* Of course snowflake village for snow tubing is a most for both. I love seeing them tube down with huge smiles. Beats the wait in the local mountain too, oh and the price, I hear Big Bear is outrageous now.
They can never get enough of the snow tubing, so I join in too!
* Ice Skating under the stars. We love to ice skate. Crisp socal not too freezing but cold enough to feel mountain winter fun right here in OC.
Early bird tickets and select value packages are available now starting at only $10 at www.WinterFestOC.com.
New and expanded attractions at Winter Fest OC include:
* NEW! Yowie's Sweet Shoppe - Step into Yowie the Yeti’s candy shop featuring an interactive selfie experience, gingerbread making, an all-new world’s largest traveling candy maze, and sweet market experience where guests can enjoy classic winter treats from local vendors. Plus, an all-new gingerbread private party space.
* SoCal Dicken’s Village - Take a trip down memory lane through the 1800’s with holidays past, present, and future. SoCal Dicken’s Village brings you a taste of the holidays in Victorian England. Enjoy over two dozen shops with unique items, holiday storytelling, and visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus (through Christmas Eve), plus British Pub favorite foods and beverages. Be sure to not miss Santa’s Favorite Furry Friends petting zoo with more than 25 animals.
* NEW! Ice Skating Trail* – Enjoy skating under the stars in the center of a winter wonderland on the redesigned ice rink trail with two interactive islands, surrounded by winter décor and lights and adjacent to the new 50-foot Tree of Dreams Christmas tree.
* Entertainment - Every day, guests can enjoy live entertainment, community acts and more. Daily entertainment includes live cartoon character shows with meet & greets (Thomas the Train, Paw Patrol, PJ Mask, Peppa Pig, Octonauts and much more), magic shows by the infamous Jimmy H., plus the all new Winter Fest After Dark entertainment starting nightly at 6pm with Southern California's most popular tribute bands in the Hangar Building and dancing into the night with a live band, DJ and libations at the infamous Hussong’s Cantina.
* Alpine Village - Alpine Village includes Penny’s Snow Play and slide area that is double the size with fresh snow blown in daily! Alpine Village also features Festival of Lights, a brilliantly illuminated pathway that you can walk through to explore holiday themed lands with animated displays and more than two million lights. For additional fun, make sure to ride through the Festival of Lights on one of two trackless trains*.
Returning again this year...
Also back by popular demand are Flying Santa and his reindeer through December 24th, the nine-lane Snowflake Summit ice tubing slide, Santa’s Toy Carnival with more than 30 rides and games, wintery-themed bounce houses, two giant walk-through ornaments, and much more.
Some tips for visiting...
* Visit anytime but earlier in the season is less crowded.
* Bring sweaters, wear pants & dress warm for later in the evening. OC Fairgrounds location isn't too far from the beach... it gets chilly.
* Dietary... while Winter Fest OC does have food, drinks and desserts to purchase, if you have a special need or dietary need, bring with you so you can have on hand too whole others purchase on site. You get hungry and thirsty playing ice tubing and ice skating!
* Special Needs and Sensory... my tip would be simply go earlier in the season than later. The first week of Winter Fest is slightly a less crowd that later on. There are also ice skating penguin helpers for those who may need for a small fee. Bring anything that may be needed as special foods. My son wont eat most things on site at events like this so I bring his snacks while the rest of us try new treats on site. Everyone enjoys as they feel comfortable.
* See Santa fly by... we love the tree lighting and Santa's fly by. So unique and fun for the kids and well adults too. Snow falls and music plays. It's a great time.
* Littles and smaller kiddos... everyone can enjoy everything but there is a zone where it was perfect for smaller kiddos to snow play and hang out too. Check out Penny's snow play area.
* Don't forget to walk through the giant ornaments. So picture perfect!
Special Events During Winter Gest OC This Holiday season & VIP Experiences:
New Year’s Eve Orange Ball Celebration - Ring in the New Year not once, but twice, with a special countdown, Orange Ball drop, fireworks and an unforgettable balloon drop at both 6pm and midnight. Live bands will be playing to commemorate the end of the year, and the start of 2020!
Three Kings’ Day Celebration - Celebrate El Día de los Reyes or Three Kings’ Day on January 5th where Winter Fest OC will honor the tradition of the Three Kings with a parade, live camel, and Kings cake available for purchase.
Club Winter Fest* - Enjoy an exclusive lounge area with comfortable seating, fire pits and an exquisite view of the nightly Christmas tree lighting celebration. With a private bar, Club Winter Fest is perfect for holiday corporate parties.
Rink-Side VIP Private Cabanas* - Private, ice rink-side VIP cabanas for up to 10 people, that can be adjoined to accommodate up to 200 people are available starting at only $69 per session, creating the ultimate premium lounge for families and date nights to office parties and girls night out.
Keep an eye out for specials for service members.
Discounts will be offered on select days to honor our community heroes; First Responders, Nurses, Teachers, and Military/Veterans with proof of ID. Check https://winterfestoc.com/ for deets.
And last but totally not least.. plan ahead.
Purchase tickets on line for cheapest prices and take advantage of the sales pre event going on now at groupon and on their own site at https://winterfestoc.com/ .
For the latest updates on ticket promotions, entertainment, food and fun, follow Winter Fest OC on Facebook, Instagram, Twitte
r, and YouTube and get social with #WinterFestOC.
Time for Holiday Cheer...
But wait!!!! Thanks to Winter Fest OC we are hosting a giveaway for 4 GA tickets to attend Winter Fest OC
Good luck to all!
I haven't been yet but would love to goReplyDelete
A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.Delete
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542
I would love to take my family to spend some beautiful momentsReplyDelete
I am excited to go sledding.ReplyDelete
Tubing down that amazing hill! Also would love to ice skate.ReplyDelete
I’ve never been to this event. It sounds like so much fun!ReplyDelete
I've never been but it sounds fun to bring my sonReplyDelete
Would love to win tickets to winterfest to take my children to a fun filled day!ReplyDelete
I love making memories with my family looking at holiday lights and sledding at Winterfest.ReplyDelete
The ice skating trail sounds fun!ReplyDelete
To know more about Chief Dr Lucky you can visit his website (https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/)ReplyDelete
A friend that suffered from Herpes and was cure with the help of this great herbal doctor Chief Lucky so i decided to contact him for help in getting rid of my families genital herpes virus 1/2 which i did and all i was told to provide was just some useful information and some materials used in preparation of the natural cure and that i did and now i am the happiest person on earth because i am writing this testimony of mine with joy and happiness in my heart to the whole world to know that natural remedy is real because i am a living testimony of Chief Lucky traditional herbal cure and i want you all to contact Chief Lucky via his email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp him +2348132777335 am sure he will help you too.