Family traditions are important and with that we have one of our all time favorites... the @ocfair !!
We have gone ad a family for as long as I can remeber and each year we repeat some of the old, try some new but most importantly we do it together.
The fair favorites this year...
* the giant corn dog... you know the ones the are like a food long!
* the rides are always a hit ...see below at some ride action shots
* the different foods and the good old Greek food hot ready and tasty.
* the smell of the BBQ corn and even better the taste. With lemon pepper and some pico ..yes please.
* the fish and chips my dad had gotten since I can remeber years before my time that's a very nostalgic feeling for us as a family and it's also one of my mom's favs..miss her so much!
* the night life
* the keeping cool cause it's so hot.. we suggest going early to beat the heat or later to avoid it.
* the discounts, listed on their page at the link below including a book report for rides tickets
We had a blast with the Giakos family this year and can't wait for more end of summer fun...goes so fast.
@ocfair @OnTheGoOCKid #fairfood #fairrides #soaring #swings #familyfun #sundayfunday #socalfun #orangecounty #funinsocal #beautiful #blueskies #bluesky #beautifulday #rides #orangecounty #fair #carnival #socasummerfun #thingstodo #visittheocfair #ocfair2015 #ocf2015