Dinner Time Rush meets Fast and East Tastes
I love to cook from scratch and at home. Sometimes I want to eat something tasty but just don't have time to actually get to it. I mean with schedules of the kids and washing machine breaking down, who does have time to do this every night.
I totally love this short cut. I think this may become one of the weekly dishes I make my family since it can be tossed together in basically 10 mins!
Steps to Fast and Easy Green Chile Chicken:
* Find your favorite Green sauce (this is where were cheating since the best way is to use tomatillos but if you find a good sauce that;s a score) and simmer 32oz or so worth.
* Get an already cooked chicken - take the skin and bones out and use the meat to toss into your simmering sauce.
* Toss in a 1/4 chopped onion
* add Salt and pepper to taste and let simmer
* add the lime juice into your Chicken and Sauce and continue to simmer
* simmer for 2 to 3 mins and then it's ready!
Serve with rice and or tortillas.
If you try it out, let me know what you think of it!
#Foodie, #Limes, #ElPato #SunVista #Cooking #FastAndEast #Greek ChileChicken #onion #Limes #Chicken #Spicy #easytodo #EasyCooking
Post a Comment