Take a Train Ride to Santa aboard the +IrvineParkRailroad . !
It's the most wonderful time of the year! We just love the holidays and the traditions that come along with the season.
Our family has had a lot of traditions passed down over the years. A lot of them were started by my mom and dad over 40 years ago. These traditions are here to stay and I too pass them down now by doing them with my own family.
Since having my own first birthday at Irvine Park, my family has been returning for special events, BBQ's, family time and just the scenery for many years.
One of our most favorite times of year to visit the Irvine Park RR is Christmas time! The holidays always bring out the cool crisp air, fresh smells and the train to Santa!
If you have never been on the Christmas Train to visit Santa, I would suggest doing it at least once. That is if you too don't make it your own family tradition every year. NOTE: Tickets MUST be bought ONLINE! They do sell out!!
All ages just love it and there is so much to do at Santa's Village before or after you visit the Big Jolly Man himself! Get tickets here!
Our top 5 favs of the Holiday Fun at Irvine Park RR are:
* Seeing Santa - the train ride is just perfect. Departing from Santa's village, you take a ride to Santa himself. Pictures are available and can be taken.
* Story time with Mrs. Claus - sweet story that everyone enjoys
* Ice Fishing - Everyone wins a prize (there are many other little games to be played as well and everyone always wins)
* Cookie Decorating - these never last, eaten before we get to the car
* The Picture Stands - I love to see how my kids have grown in the same spots and same picture props yearly. Love it! So cute and so fun for adults too!
We look forward to this part of our family tradition all year long!
We have partnered with Irvine Park RR to help spread JOY and FUN - You can enter to win the following:
*To enter all you need to do is comment on my FACEBOOK page on the pinned post of this blog post - Leave a comment on FB telling me what your favorite part of Irvine Park RR is and if you have never been, tell me who you would take to enjoy with you!?
** 4 Christmas Train Tickets
** 4 Activity Tickets
** 1 Wheel Fun Rentals at Irvine Park Bike Rental (excludes double surrey)
Good Luck Everyone!
PS: The Christmas TREE Ranch opens FRIDAY NOVEMBER 27th!! Pick our the perfect tree for your home - FRESH! There will be Noble, Grand and Douglas Fur Trees this year.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
#IrvinePark #IrvineParkRR #TrainRide #ThingsToDo #FunInOC #HolidayFun #ChristmasTrain #Traditions #Giveaway #EnterToWin #TrainRide #Santa #VisitSanta #SantasVillage
Post a Comment