It's beginning to look a lot like Winter!Have you heard the exciting news, let me tell you, the Orange County Fair Grounds will be turned into a Winter Fest for everyone to enjoy!
Here are the latest updates:
* Open December 18th through January 3rd
* Ice Skating - with a Theater Sized Screen Playing Holiday Films
* Ice Tubing - down a 130 foot, 6 lane ice slide
* Snowfall and Tree Lighting nightly
* Reindeer Feeding
* over 30 carnival rides and games
* Festive foods, crafts, cocktails
* Magical lights and Holiday decor, including the world's largest ornament
There are special events at the beginning of each day through out the evening, so guest are encouraged to come when it opens and stay until it closes.
Admission starts at just $10. With that you get unlimited rides on the tubing slides (42" and taller), one carnival ride and game in the midway. Admission also grants you time with the most famous couple at Winter Fest... Mr and Mrs Claus themselves and check out what the elves have for arts and crafts.
For more of a premium experience you can always add on upgrades.
You can purchase tickets HERE.
Get all the details on the full experience HERE.
We are looking forward to this Holiday experience.
Our top 5 must try's for this new event:
* Indoor Ice Rink - I can not wait to try this with my daughter.
* Snow Tubing - Always a family favorite and something I did when I was a kid with my family, passing this along to the kids is a must!
* Reindeer Viewing and Feeding - We watch the Reindeer all year long and now it's time to see one up close!
* Worlds Largest Ornament - Can't wait to take a picture at this perfect spot.
* Visiting with Santa and Mrs. Claus - I heard she reads the most heartwarming stories. We will have to sit and listen to one or two...
|PC Winter Fest OC|
Hope to see you all at Winter Fest OC! Stay Connected with Winter Fest on Social Media - FACEBOOK - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM .
#WinterFest #OC #WinterFestOC #FamilyFun #MustDo #ThingsToDo #WinterFun #OCFun #ThingsToDoInOC #CostaMesa #OrangeCounty #HolidayFun #IceSkating #Snow #Tubing #Food #Drinks #SnowPlay
Post a Comment