Oreo Truffles, Sounds so complex but is super easy to make and create!
Have you ever thought that something tasted so good it would be so hard to make? This is one of those decadent sweets!
Here is what you need to make enough to make everyone happy:
* 3 Packages of Oreo Cookies
* 2 to 2.5 packs of Cream Cheese (how creamy or solid you want them.. add the last half little by little)
* Dipping or decorating goodies
Here is what you do:
* Blend to a smooth consistency all 3 packs of Oreo Cookies.
* Work in 2 (or the 2.5 see above) packs of Cream Cheese making sure you mix the blended cookies with the cream cheese well.
* Roll out into little round balls to the size that you want to use.
* Stick them in freezer to harden for easier chocolate dipping.
* Dip in chocolate or decorate how you would like.
Ready to go!
These are super popular and are always gone with in moments of putting them down.
Try it yourself and let me know what you think?! Easy? Hard? So yummy they did not last to take pictures of?
Have fun and Happy Sweet Holidays!
#SweetTreats #Sweets #Oreo #truffles #OreoTruffles #Candy #homemade #Madeathome #sweettreats #Yum #SoGood #HolidayFun #HolidayEats #holidaySweets #pops #HolidaySweets #MadeWithMichaels #Foodie #SweetTooth
Post a Comment