Calling All Auto Fans - The OC Auto Show is Headed to So Cal Next Month
Get ready to see some of your favorite rides and anticipate the new concept cars on display too!
|OC Auto Show PC OCIAS|
Saturday, October 8, 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday, October 9, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
|Test Your Favorite Rides Out - PC OCIAS|
Cars of the Future – Showgoers will be treated to a look into the future of automotive design with preproduction models and concept cars including the KIA Telluride. Alternative Fuel Vehicles – Go green at the auto show and learn about the variety of fuel savings options available to drivers. From hydrogen fuel cell models to gas-electric hybrids, check out the latest alternative fuel options at the auto show.
OC Auto Show Scavenger Hunt – Children are invited to participate in an interactive scavenger hunt where they will search the auto show floor with a special pass and collect stamps from manufacturer exhibits. Once their pass is filled with stamps, kids can turn it in for prizes at the Activities Center. Parents are encouraged to get their kids to participate with special prizes awarded each day including one month unlimited washes, showroom details, ceramic pro coating treatments and more, courtesy of Russell Fischer Luxury Car Care Centers.
Dodge Viper Racing Simulator – Get behind the wheel of a Dodge Viper in a thrilling racing simulator, right on the auto show floor!
Motor Trend Best Drivers Car Display – This special showcase will feature the magazine’s pick for best new car this year, along with several other contenders as road tested by editors for 0-60 mph speeds, 60-0 mph braking, a patented figure-eight test and rides down Highway 198 and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Roadkill Display – The auto show will feature several vehicles from the popular automotive reality show hosted by David Frieburger and Ryan Finnegan featuring hot rods, street machines and high performance rides. This showcase will offer fans an up-close look at the Roadkill’s most popular creations!
The Los Angeles Laker Girls Meet & Greet – Meet The Los Angeles Laker Girls and snap a selfie on Saturday, October 8, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Activities Center – Stop by the auto show’s Activities Center with smart phone in hand for fun selfies to post to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
Food Trucks – Sample a delicious selection of tasty food truck eats, right outside the convention center.
Top Must-See Vehicles: • Chevrolet Bolt – EPA-estimated 238 miles per charge; customizable 10.2” diagonal color touch-screen
• Fiat 124 Spider – The stylish Italian roadster offers up a 160-hp turbo engine, suspension tuning and convertible top.
• Ford Shelby GT350 – An engine that delivers 300-hp and three new color options including Ruby Red Metallic, Lightning Blue and Grabber Blue.
• Hyundai Ioniq – Both the electric and hybrid electric models of Hyundai’s Ioniq line will turn heads on the show floor. The hybrid offers a 104-hp gas engine, a 43-hp electric motor and six-speed transmission. From the EV model, consumers can expect a 118-hp electric motor and an estimated 155- mile range.
• Infiniti Q60 – A front and rear “zero lift” design helps keep the Q60 stable at high speeds; eye-inspired LED headlights give a provocative stare seen from the front and side; and low hood height offers clear road views.
• Jaguar F-TYPE SVR – A 575-hp engine and 516 pound-feet of torque make this the most powerful Jaguar in the world, in limited production.
• KIA Telluride Concept – Don’t miss the west coast debut of this concept, a full-sized SUV with a plug-inhybrid powertrain featuring a 3.5-liter direct-injected 270-hp V-6 and a 130-hp electric motor.
• KIA Niro – A compact crossover, the Niro offer a hybrid powertrain featuring a gas engine and an electric motor; estimated fuel economy of 50 mpg.
• Range Rover SV Autobiography Dynamic – Land Rover brings luxury to its powerful SUV equipped with a 550-horsepower, 5.0-liter and supercharged V-8 engine.
• Toyota Prius Prime – Unveiled earlier this year, a larger battery pack extends the EV range powered by Toyota’s first dual motor drive system that lets drivers run on electricity, gas or both.
• Volkswagen Golf Alltrack – All-wheel driving and off-road styling hit the road with Volkswagen’s all-new Golf Alltrack.
WOW that is an extremely exciting line up of new cars, concepts and fun things to do while at the OC Auto Show!