Mazes, Scares, Screams, Shows and more.... Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Nights updates!!
Happy Fall Haunt Planning.....
Here is a partial list of this year’s mazes and shows, with more to be announced soon... enjoy some highlights as we anticipate more "hot off the press" HHN haunt news...
· “Stranger Things,” based on Netflix’s critically-acclaimed television series
· “Poltergeist,” inspired by the classic 1982 horror film
· “The First Purge,” based on Universal Picture’s blockbuster thriller
· “Trick ‘r Treat,” based on the Halloween cult classic directed by Michael Dougherty
· “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers,” based on the iconic slasher film
· “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series
· The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
· Terror Tram featuring the return of serial killer clown, Hollywood Harry
We have some deeper scarier deets on the Return of Michael alters Maze...
"Beginning on Friday, September 14, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, from Trancas International Films, takes a stab at Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights, bringing the notorious slasher to Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort in all-new mazes inspired by the iconic horror film."
Based on the fourth installment in the classic slasher series created by John Carpenter, the mazes will transport guests to the suburban town of Haddonfield, Illinois on Halloween night where Myers has escaped Smith’s Grove Sanitarium and is hungry for revenge.
This time, he relentlessly stalks his niece Jamie as his next victim, stopping at nothing to kill her.
Guests will follow Myers as he escapes the mental hospital, encounters his first victims at Penney’s Gas Station and Diner, and wreaks terror on Haddonfield, all set to Alan Howarth’s ominous score.
The maze will include horrifying scares by Myers in his classic featureless white mask and navy jumpsuit, with guests dodging his bloody knife at every turn.
Halloween fanatics can expect a cameo by Myer’s psychiatrist Dr. Loomis and other famous characters from the film as they try to escape the bloodbath.
Okay you guys I am not even sure how I would handle all the fear in me but I am pretty sure I would laugh cry all the way through it.
I am known to push others in front of me out of reaction to being scared... I'm easily freaked out!!
What is your favorite maze at HHN!?!?
Tell me what I can't miss... I'll get there one haunt season!
Post a Comment