Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Merry Farm at Knott's Berry Farm A Family Favorite Tradition
We love Knott's Berry Farm and all their seasonal events. There is always something for everyone.
Rides, decor in holiday fashion, carolers, festive food items, themed shows and of course you can not only greet the Peanuts Gang but Santa too!
There is so much to see, eat and do at Merry Farm let's dive right in.
Our Merry Farm Faves
* Holiday Decor - not only is Knott's Berry Farm decked out on every corner for the Holidays but there are event crafts in Ghost Town that you can personalize as gifts too. Shop for the holidays with unique gifts in Christmas Crafts Village.
* The Tree in Calico Square - the largest tree I've ever seen for a tree lighting. My kids love to snap pics in front of it. There are carolers that welcome you with tunes that make you feel Jolly. 6:15 nightly.. dont miss it.
* Santa's Cabin & Cookie Decorating - meet Santa himself, grab a sweet treat or some snacks in his cabin. Also next door you can decorate cookies.
Line up early since the big man himself is very popular this time of year. Hehe or I mean HoHoHo!
* Seasonal Eats & Treats - Being a foodie family we love that there are seasons surprises that the Knott's team puts a lot of effort into creating. Not only is each item holiday themed, the food and desserts tie into the holiday spirit with the colors and flavors too.
Some of our favorites this year....
Hot Tamales!!! Red, Green and Sweet!
Thanksgiving on a Pizza! Yes and all the fixin's and its delish partner!
Amazingly delish gravy soaked... can you guess!? Poutine with cheese curds and cranberries. So good you guys!
Turkey Dinner Bites - You will want more than one I know this. Imagine the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner rolled into one potato ball with a crisp crunch on the outside. Devine!
Catch more of our foodie faves here with a video recap.
* Rides & Photo Ops - of course we can't miss out on the coasters and camp snoopy. Enjoy meet and greets with your favorite characters of the Peanuts Gang too. Don't forget to share on social media too with #MerryFarm .
* Seasonal Holiday Shows - Between the food and rides it's fun to catch a show. My favorite is and has always been Snoopy On Ice. Since I was a kid my parents loved watching this show with us, now I too take my kids in for this traditional treat. Our other must see is the Merriest Christmas Show Ever, Charlie Brown on at 7 and 8:30pm with snow fall too at the Calico main stage. For a special treat for the kids to see "A Peanuts Guide to Christmas" head over to the Camp Snoopy Theater.
* Snow & Glow in Ghost Town - Along Ghost Town Main St and the Schook House Road you can find the snow falling at 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30. Pick up a cute lantern and watch as it flutters along with the music you hear too!
It really is fun to let your inner child frolic and spin with your kiddos like you are all dancing in the snowfall. I love it.
Added bonus for me this year on the souvenir side... the efforts put into the cutest gear to sport at the farm and beyond! Look at these cute matching hats to sweatshirts and more!
When the kids aren't looking I love picking up one of these fun surprises that Snoopy just has to send home special for my babies!
You can do, see, eat and be Merry with all this and more at Knott's Merry Farm now through January 6th where Joy is in Season!
More info here on all the show times, locations on where you can find some of the eats and treats and season pass information too!