Guardian Bikes are AwesomeWe were invited to check out and ride some Guardian Bikes this past weekend. My family was super excited to see the new brand in action.
They will debut this Fall - 2015 and we have the insider sneak peek info here!
Guardian Bikes, thank you for creating the safest, lightest and attractive bike for kids.
What We LOVE...
* SURE STOP Brake Technology - amazing. This feature prevents front wheel lock up. Children love this since there is one brake that does it all at their hands grasp.
* Easy Ride Geometry - lower to the ground with a much better center of gravity.
* Easy steering with Double wide rims for more sturdy ride. We love the frame work of the bike.
* The colors are very eye catching so that they will not only be hip but stand out with bold colors on the street in my opinion. We loved the Pink and Black as well as the multi color blue!
* The ability to use a sizing chart - we put my 8yo that is 5' tall on a bike and she did great but what was even better is that in February there will be a new bike coming out that is a bit better for her height. We can not wait to try that one too!
* The bike comes 99% assembled to your door WHAT?!
Guardian Bike here!
Can't wait to see how Zoe does trying the newest release in February. Guardian Bikes we are in love!
Some fun facts about Guardian Bikes:
* designed for kids ages 4 to 12 and my 3 and 8 year olds loved them!
* designed in 20" and 24" size frames at this time
* designed in both color ways to appeal to both boys and girls
* the ONLY children's bike with Sure Stop technology
* officially launching THIS MONTH!
Happy Bike Riding,
#GuardianBikes #Bikes #KidsBikes #GetAKidsBike #ReadyToGo #Guardian #BikesForKids #Fall2015 #NewKidsBikes #NewBikes #CaliforniaBikes #FamilyFun #BestBikes #MadeInOC