OC Mom of 2 amazing kids & 2 furbabies! Inspired to keep positive, cook, travel, be adventurous & have fun doing it all.
I love to keep up with and share all activities, Autism friendly, educational and social things to do in OC & beyond. So let's get OnTheGo !
Howl-O-Ween Comes to Great Wolf Lodge! #gwlsocal #howloween
Howl-O-Ween Brings Spooktacular Fun to Great Wolf Lodge
Month-long celebration of fall’s favorite holiday to take place October 1 through October 31st.
Families staying at Great Wolf Lodge will have an unboolievable time celebrating the season as Howl-O-Ween returns with newly enhanced activities October 1 – 31, 2017.
We have mentioned that we love how GWL is year-round family fun and the seasonal events bring out that extra Wolftastic Howl in us all!
Hot off the press...
From the popular Trick-or-Treat trail and the Howl-O-Ween House to Monster Bash Dance Parties and more, Howl-O-Ween will get the whole family in the spirit.
PC GWL Howl-O-Ween
Highlights of the Howl-O-Ween activities include:
• Trick-or-Treat Trail: Multiple trail stops will be set up throughout the Lodge where little goblins and ghouls can collect candy and participate in an interactive activity such as the Witch Hat Ring Toss, Mummy Bowling, Pin the Wolf Ears on Mr. Bones, and more.
PC GWL Trick Or Treat at Howl-O-Ween
• Howl-O-Ween House: A life-sized, not-so-haunted house will come alive in the Grand Lobby, which will also serve as the first stop on the Trick-or-Treat Trail. Additionally, the Howl-O-Ween House will serve as a Teal Pumpkin stop for guests with food allergies and a non-food treat will be distributed for guest enjoyment.
• Costume Parade: Guests will put their boo-tiful costumes on display and join the Great Wolf Kids for a Costume Parade around the Grand Lobby.
• Monster Bash Dance Party:Witches, mummies and more can show off their scariest dance moves set to favorite Halloween tunes that are sure to get everybody’s bones moving and grooving.
• Haunted Hustle Scavenger Hunt: Guests will howl, hop, and hustle around the lodge to solve 10 clues in order to collect a prize.
• Spooktacular Story Time: A Great Wolf Lodge tradition takes on a Howl-O-Ween twist as young guests are treated to a festive Halloween story. The interactive tales will transport guests into a boo-bit scary, but mostly silly land every night in the Grand Lobby.
• Candy Corn Guessing Game: All are invited to guess how many how many candy corn candies are contained within a jar located at the front desk. Each Lodge location will reward one lucky winner with a $25 gift card for the closest guess after Howl-O-Ween concludes.
During Howl-O-Ween, children’s activities including Yoga Tails, Interaction Reaction, and Paws on Projects will also get a Howl-O-Ween twist during the festive celebration.
In addition to two days of play in the water park for each night stayed at Great Wolf Lodge, all of the Howl-O-Ween activities are included complimentary as part of an overnight stay.
A complete listing of daily activities and times can be found in the Lodge Life event schedule provided to guests upon check-in. Activities may vary based on location.
For more information on Great Wolf Resorts & all of their indoor water park resorts, visit greatwolf.com.
Do not forget to sign up for emails from #GreatWolfLodge an receive discounts and updates news in your inbox too! #GWLSoCal