The Festivities of Halloween Horror Nights Come to Life with Food Themed Favorites!
Frights and festive Food.. my kind of event!
Heart-pounding mazes and scare zones aren’t the only experiences to look forward to at Universal Studios Hollywood’s “Halloween Horror Nights!”
Opening night... as of Friday Sept. 14th, guests are invited to savor the night with exclusive, all-new food items inspired by Netflix’s critically acclaimed series, “Stranger Things,” along with original bites – all created by Universal Studios Hollywood’s executive chef and culinary team.
Here’s what guests can expect to feast on during “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios Hollywood (Who Doesn't Love Themed Eats?!):
· Benny’s Burgers: This classic burger, aptly named after the show’s family-owned diner, features a juicy beef burger served on a potato roll and a side of Tater Tots®.
· The Upside Down Burger: served “upside down,” this signature burger features spicy queso and Flamin’ Hot® Cheetos® served on a potato roll with lettuce, tomatoes and a side of Tater Tots.
· Benny’s Chicken & Waffle Sandwich: Drizzled with sage-maple aioli and topped with sweet and sour onions, lettuce and tomatoes, this grilled chicken sandwich is served on iconic Kellogg’s® Eggo® waffles with a side of Tater Tots.
· Demogorgon’s Totcho: A twist on the classic nacho, this dangerously delicious snack piles up Tater Tots, doused in spicy queso, chili, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, sour cream and scallions.
· Eleven’s Waffle Extravaganza: Inspired by the lead protagonist’s favorite food, this tasty treat mixes Reese’s Pieces, jelly beans, chocolate chips and whipped cream stacked high on three Kellogg’s Eggo waffles.
Additional treats will be served throughout the theme park, including Mini Meatball Subs, Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese and Stir Fry Noodles as well as Voodoo Doughnuts.
The foodie in me is so excited for everyone who already has tickets... they do sell out each year so remember to secure your screams early. Ticket Info Here.
Post a Comment